Leistungselektronik JENA GmbH (LEJ) is an experienced development, sales and service partner for LED- as well as lamp-based illumination solutions in the fields of microscopy, analytics and industry. A broad portfolio of brand products, e.g. light sources for microscopy, is available to end users and distribution partners around the world.
Besides the comprehensive range of powerful standard products LEJ offers the highest degree of flexibility and speed in customizing those according to customers and/or applications. The degrees of freedom include, but are not limited to, form factor, mechanical design, color, luminous source, system performance and many more.
Well-known Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) rely on LEJ as the supplier-of-choice of Laser- and System-power supplies, high-performance LED controllers. Furthermore, LEJ is the go-to partner for contract assembly of complex opto-mechanical and opto-electronical sub-assemblies and systems.
LEJ offers the most comprehensive portfolio of LED + lamp based illumination systems for use in microscopy, analytics & industry, including:
Customers benefit from the possibility to customize all products according to specific system/application requirements:
Of course LEJ also support entirely OEM-driven development and manufacturing:
This light source operates 8 individual LEDs. Customers can choose from a variety of different LEDs for application customization purposes. Each LED is coupled into one single fiber. The fiber bundle can be configured as required, e.g. crosshair, circular, rectangular. The arrangement of the fibers provides specific properties in various imaging applications, especially in KERR microscopy. The easy handling of the device enables you to reliably perform reproducible imaging tasks.
- LED cold-light source for medical and industrial applications
- strictly adapted for Köhler's illumination input
- modern alternative in many applications to conventional lamp housings (halogen replacement)
- very good light field homogeneity (no need for diffusing screens)
- remote control panel optionally available
- zero colour temperature change during dimming
- operating cost savings of up to 80%
- electronic shutter or alternatively flash function with a maximum of 26 kHz
Universal Electronic Ballast for Mercury-, Mixed-Gas- and Xenon- Short Arc Lamps up to 2100 W
- Operation of Mercury (power controlled) and Mixed-Gas and Xenon (current controlled) short arc lamps
- Lamp output is current and power limited, mains isolated & permanently short-circuit-proof
- Minimal lamp current ripple
- Safety circuit, self-monitoring
- Display of lamp burning time
- Additional output voltage 12VDC or 24VDC, others by request, permanently short-circuit-proof
- Display of lamp power, voltage and current
- Interface USB or. RS232, others by request
Leistungselektronik JENA GmbH extends its range of intense, broad-spectrum LED illumination devices by adding this six (6) channel LED light source. The LQ-LED 180 can be fitted directly to the microscope or via a liquid light guide. The system covers a spectral range from the UV (DAPI excitatio...| » Further reading
This light source provides professional and quality LED light via 8 LEDs. Customers can choose from a variety of different LEDs in order to customize the light exactly according to the application requirements. Each LED is coupled into one single fiber. The fiber bundle than can be configured ac...| » Further reading
The new series of universal digitized and μC controlled ballasts replaces all electronic ballasts of LEJ 200 W for mixed gas, mercury and xenon short arc lamps. Several lamp types are stored in the ballast and can be programmed by selecting the operating mode, output and current at the device...| » Further reading
LEJ - Leistungselektronik JENA GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 5
Phone: +49 3641 3530-14
Fax: +49 3641 3530-70
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.