We stabilize your laser!
TEM Messtechnik is a renowned specialist in the field of optical measurement and laser control systems. Our products measure and actively stabilize laser properties such as beam pointing, wavelength, power, rep. rate and others.
Whenever you seek help to control your laser, you will benefit from our flexibility. Should none of our standard products meet your needs, our team will create a tailored solution for you.
• Development of Optical Measurement and Laser Stabilization Systems
• Scientific Consultation
• Aligna and μAligna: Automated Laser Beam Alignment and Stabilization
• Lasy: Stabilized & Tunable Diode Laser
• iScan: Interferometric Frequency Control for Tunable Lasers
• LaseLock: Universal Laser Stabilization
• NoiseEater: Laser Intensity Stabilization
• FiberLock: Automatic Single Mode Fiber Coupling
• CoSy: Compact Saturation Spectroscopy
• PulsePicker: Repetition Rate Reduction System
• Photo Diode Amplifiers
• Diode Laser Drivers
Aligna – Automated Laser Beam Alignment and Stabilization
- fully automated high precision beam alignment
- self learning parameter settings
- modular system, control of up to 4 beams, all wavelengths
- 2D and 4D scanning (position X,Y angle XY)
- compensation of drifts and air fluctuations
- switching of one laser between several applications
- laser/ experiment at different optical tables or rooms
Lasy 633 – Stabilized & Tunable Diode Laser
- plug and play helium-neon laser replacement
- iodine-referenced absolute frequency stabilization
- arbitrary, hysteresis-free tuning due to interferometric reference
- large tuning range > 300 GHz ( 0.4 nm)
- high coherence length
- fiber coupling with active stabilization
- USB remote control
FiberLock – Automatic Single Mode Fiber Coupling
The FiberLock is an automatic single-mode fiber coupling unit (2D fiber scanner) consisting of the control electronics and an active mirror.
- fast scanning of the face of the fiber to help the initial setup
- 3D display of the coupling efficiency
- locking of the fiber coupling to maximum intensity
- easy optimization due to the decoupling of degrees of freedom
- search and re-lock functionalities
- locking of the intensity to a fixed value
TEM Messtechnik GmbH
Grosser Hillen 38
Phone: +49 511 51089630
Fax: +49 511 51089638
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.