TransMIT GmbH, exploits and commercializes at the interface of economy and science the potential of about 7,000 scientists of several research institutions inside and outside Hessen. At present, 163 TransMIT Centers market innovative technologies and services of central Hessian Universities (Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen and Philipps University Marburg) in the areas of biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacy, medicine and medical technology, technology, communications, media, literature, corporate governance and leadership, plus information and communication technologies.
In the Center of Fiber-optics and Industrial Laser Applications, the main focus is on material treatment & damages with lasers and on fiber-optic systems and applications. Specialty fibers with certificates will be offered to support end-users in the best way. The used measurement techniques for step-index multi-mode and single-mode fibers and fiber-bundles have been developed together with Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen.
In the TransMIT Center of Fiber-Optics and Industrial Laser Applications, the main foci are on material treatment & damages with lasers and on fiber-optic systems and applications. Specialty fibers with certificates will be offered to support end-users in the best way using measurement techniques developed together with Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen.
The spectrum of services and products is as follows:
• Consulting and short courses in the field of Lasers and fiber optics
• Industrial applications of high-power lasers
• Feasibility studies and prototype production
• Concept and design of Laser systems
• Testing of fibers including SM and MM-fibers, optical components
• Development of fiber-optic measurement techniques
• Development & characterization of non-active specialty fibers, especially for deep-UV applications below 250 nm
• Specialty fibers with certificate
• Technical quality management and planning.
Kerkrader Str. 3
Phone: +49 6031 604-214
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.